What is the Process of Buying a Home in the UK
If you are buying a property for the first-time knowing who does what and when, and when things need to be paid for, can be quite confusing. So here is the MortgageSorter at-a-glance flow chart guide to house-buying.
Stage 1: Finding a property
- Intro / What You’re Getting Into
- Process / Flow Chart Of What Happens
- Buying Your First Home
- Be Careful Out There
- Don’t Just Grab The First Mortgage You Can
- Problem: Having Enough Money
- Guarantor Mortgages
- 100% Mortgages For First Time Buyers
- Should I Borrow Five Times My Income?
- Having Problems As A First Time Buyer? Read Some Solutions
- UK Government Help, Homebuy And Key Workers Schemes