Here’s an enlightening article in the Guardian about how you are assessed / credit scored. It’s quite old but just as relevant as ever
Secret tips that let you beat the credit guard
If you’ve got a good job and no debts but have been turned down for a loan with no reason given then you need to read this. Patrick Collinson pulls away the veil over how banks assess you
Patrick Collinson, Guardian
Click here to read more
Read More About Bad Credit Ratings
- What Is A Bad Credit Remortgage?
- Why Choose A Bad Credit Remortgage?
- How To Get A Bad Credit Remortgage
- Things To Consider about Bad Credit Remortgaging
- Bad Credit Remortgages: Questions and Answers
- About Bad Credit Ratings
- Credit Reports and Credit Files
- What is Credit Scoring and Credit Rating
- What is a Credit Search
- Here’s The Good News
- Finding Lenders for Adverse Credit Cases
- Adverse Credit Record Agencies
- Causes For a Bad Credit Rating
- County Court Judgement Mortgages / CCJs
- How Are You Credit Rated?
- How To Check Your Credit Rating
- Bad Credit Remortgages
- Want To Talk To A Specialist Bad Credit Mortgage Adviser?
- Mortgages For People With A Bad Credit History