For £2 you can get details of the credit files held on you by the two credit reference agencies, Experian and Equifax.
If the information on your file is wrong, or you would like to add a note of explanation, Experian and Equifax will add an agreed statement to your file.
Contact them at:
Experian, PO Box 8000, Nottingham NG1 5GX
Equifax Europe, Department 1E, PO Box 3001, Glasgow G81 2DT.
Read More About Bad Credit Ratings
- What Is A Bad Credit Remortgage?
- Why Choose A Bad Credit Remortgage?
- How To Get A Bad Credit Remortgage
- Things To Consider about Bad Credit Remortgaging
- Bad Credit Remortgages: Questions and Answers
- About Bad Credit Ratings
- Credit Reports and Credit Files
- What is Credit Scoring and Credit Rating
- What is a Credit Search
- Here’s The Good News
- Finding Lenders for Adverse Credit Cases
- Adverse Credit Record Agencies
- Causes For a Bad Credit Rating
- County Court Judgement Mortgages / CCJs
- How Are You Credit Rated?
- How To Check Your Credit Rating
- Bad Credit Remortgages
- Want To Talk To A Specialist Bad Credit Mortgage Adviser?
- Mortgages For People With A Bad Credit History