Please fill in the following details so we can calculate the mortgage loan value you should be able to borrow:
NB: this calculation assumes industry standard of three and a half times annual income will apply. Individual lenders may vary.
How you might be able to borrow more than this
Here’s the secret: Some lenders use more sophisticated credit rating methods, where they examine your income and your outgoings. The idea is that every borrower has unique circumstances. Someone with teenage children and high outgoings can’t afford to borrow as much as a singleton earning the same salary.
Sometimes people are lent five times income.
To find out exactly how much you can borrow the best thing you can do is to checkout your situation with an independent mortgage adviser.
More Mortgage Calculators
- How Much Can a Couple Borrow Together
- Stamp Duty Calculator – Mortgage Calculator
- How Much Will My Mortgage Cost Me Every Month?
- Effect Of Changing Interest Rates on Repayment Mortgage Payments
- Effect Of Changing Interest Rates on Interest-Only Mortgage Payments
- Difference Between Paying Interest Daily Versus Paying it Yearly – Mortgage Calculator
- All UK Mortgage Calculators
Now that you've read this are you interested in talking to a mortgage adviser? Fill out the quick form below and you'll be contacted soon by an independent, regulated mortgage specialist for a free no obligation quote.
and £15,000 on your Mortgage
Get a custom rate and see how much you will save
by filling out the quick form below.