Find out how to choose the best mortgage for your particular needs. This section will help you narrow down the thousands of mortgages available to the best one for you.
It’s very much a question of your personal circumstances. For example you might be a first time buyer, self-employed or buying overseas.
Click on the link below that best describes your circumstances.
- I’m a First Time Buyer
- I’m Self-Employed
- I’m Looking for a Better Deal / Need to Remortgage
- Earn Bonuses but have a Small Basic Salary
- Expatriate / Buying Overseas
- Expatriate Buying in UK for My Return
- Buying to Let
- Muslim – Looking for a Sharia-Compliant Mortgage
- Already a homeowner Seeking Equity Release
- Already a Homeowner Wanting to Remortgage
- Getting Divorced
- Want to Let My Existing Home Out Temporarily
Now that you've read this are you interested in talking to a mortgage adviser? Fill out the quick form below and you'll be contacted soon by an independent, regulated mortgage specialist for a free no obligation quote.
and £15,000 on your Mortgage
Get a custom rate and see how much you will save
by filling out the quick form below.