If you’ve got a bad credit record these are specialist lenders you could look at. Like any business there are good guys and bad guys.
You may see adverts in the press but be wary of going direct to these guys.
You may be charged to make an application after which you’ll probably be offered a deal which any sane person would have to refuse.
Just check this out with them beforehand. Regardless of what they say verbally, always check whatever you sign carefully.
A specialist bad credit mortgage broker is probably what you want. The best way to find one is by word of mouth recommendation.
If you can’t find one we can link you with one we know. Click here if you want this now
Read More About Bad Credit Ratings
- What Is A Bad Credit Remortgage?
- Why Choose A Bad Credit Remortgage?
- How To Get A Bad Credit Remortgage
- Things To Consider about Bad Credit Remortgaging
- Bad Credit Remortgages: Questions and Answers
- About Bad Credit Ratings
- Credit Reports and Credit Files
- What is Credit Scoring and Credit Rating
- What is a Credit Search
- Here’s The Good News
- Finding Lenders for Adverse Credit Cases
- Adverse Credit Record Agencies
- Causes For a Bad Credit Rating
- County Court Judgement Mortgages / CCJs
- How Are You Credit Rated?
- How To Check Your Credit Rating
- Bad Credit Remortgages
- Mortgages For People With A Bad Credit History