You may fit into one of the following categories:
You have been mislabeled, for whatever reason, as having a bad credit history.
You have had a distant past history of bad credit – but may feel you can show you are a reformed character.
You have a recent history of bad credit.
A surprising but possible cause for a bad credit rating is that you have an unconventional source of income. This means normal credit scoring techniques make you look like a bad bet.
So if you’re a multi millionaire songwriter, living off the royalties of a mega hit, don’t be surprised if you get a bad credit rating. The cyclops credit reference agencies can only see that you haven’t got a 9 to 5 job so must be a bad credit bet.
Read More About Bad Credit Ratings
- What Is A Bad Credit Remortgage?
- Why Choose A Bad Credit Remortgage?
- How To Get A Bad Credit Remortgage
- Things To Consider about Bad Credit Remortgaging
- Bad Credit Remortgages: Questions and Answers
- About Bad Credit Ratings
- Credit Reports and Credit Files
- What is Credit Scoring and Credit Rating
- What is a Credit Search
- Here’s The Good News
- Finding Lenders for Adverse Credit Cases
- Adverse Credit Record Agencies
- Causes For a Bad Credit Rating
- County Court Judgement Mortgages / CCJs
- How Are You Credit Rated?
- How To Check Your Credit Rating
- Bad Credit Remortgages
- Mortgages For People With A Bad Credit History